Wedding decoration checklist
To ensure there is no space overlooked or forgotten, here is a little list to help you ensure you have covered everything regarding decorating for the special day….
|– Entrance||– Foyer/ Entrance|
|– Registry Table||– Guest book and gifts table|
|– Aisle and pew||– Seating Chart|
|– Altar/ Arch||– Table runners|
|– Seating/ chairs||– Chair covers/ sashes|
|– Backdrops||– Centrepieces|
|– Wedding signs||– Table numbers/ names/ themes|
|– Table settings and place cards|
|– Top table: Centre piece, swagging, backdrop. runners|
|– Cake table swagging|
|– Buffet table swagging|
Trends for 2020
– Green vibes – foliage is on this year, whether it is decorating the venue of the bride and bridesmaids.
– Giving greenery a colourful make over – using artificial greenery in frosted and metallic colours
– Magical Mysticism – the spiritually charged vibes is the way to go, with crystals and positive colours.
– Table Remix – long banquet Tables are becoming a hit this year.
– Statement Wedding Décor – Floral clouds suspended above tables and extravagant tablescapes are the way to go this year, as well as sculptures put onto the walls.
– Maximalism is back in the game – fuller and fussier overall styling is the way forward
– Return of the Rose – this years ‘in’ flower is the ROSE.